Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Anne Frank

Anne Frank was a average 13 year old girl. Like every human we all face adversity (difficulties) in life. Anne since she is a Jewish girl she didn't have the same abilities as the other people (Natiz). She was in hiding for 3 years. She was hiding in a attic were two people helping them. She lived in the attic with 2 more family's. It hard to live in a small spaces and have no alone time or just time for yourself. It like the same for me, I live in a decent house with my mom and sister. We only have two rooms and I share mine with my sister. I never have alone time or get to do what I want. Then Anne is always complaining that her mom doesn't understand her, Same Here! I can never agree with my mom or say who's right. She doesn't understand me I don't understand her so we leave at that. But when I was like five I never meet my "father" and I always wanted to meet him but when I did I "like" him more than my mom, so I had a phase to like Anne. It was pure adversity for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment