Monday, February 1, 2016

Twisted

I stared reading a new book called Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson. The only reason I wanted to read is book is because everyone stared to read it and said it was good. Many people recommend but when I wanted to check it out it was out or there were no more copies left.  But I did get one and the book is great it's about this boy name Tyler Miller who is a high school senior. Tyler use to be kind until one day he got caught doing graffiti on the school walls. Now he spents the summer working outdoors to pay what he did. He has a crush on a girl name Bethany Mibury. "His new physique attracts the attention of beautiful popular Beathany Milbury." Beathany is Tyler's fathers boss. Tyler's has a bully name Chip which is also Beathanys brother. "But if you screwed up past. No visible future. But anything can happen senior year."

1 comment:

  1. This seems like a book I would be interested in I like your book choices.

    ReplyDelete