Wednesday, February 3, 2016

What I Think about the Holocaust

After reading about the Holocaust I understand why some help and some watched. Many people did nothing and watched, but if they did something they'll get killed or sent to camps. I get them, to be honest I'll probably just do nothing because if I was in the situation I'll be terrified everyday. I would not talked to no one because I'll give them my opinions and I might say something the person on the Natiz side might not like. But I give credit to the people that did stand up and do something about this. That shows me anything is possible and to be brave. I'm very lucky to not experiences this situation, I honestly couldn't imagine a life like this work till death or be killed right away. 11 million people died because of one person, that's kinda hard to imagine. While I was learning what the Natiz did to indecent people I could The believe it, it was so "unhuman". It was really hard for me to see pictures or read about this topic because I have a weak mind and stomach so every time I heard something that I felt, I felt like crying or throwing up, everything I read seemed unreal something a person wouldn't do. 

1 comment:

  1. It's cool that we are learning about the Holocaust at the same time it really fascinating and sad at the same time.

    ReplyDelete