Monday, February 1, 2016

The Face on the Milk Carton

The Face On the Milk Carton by Caroline B. Cooney 
This book wasn't the best book I read but if you like mystery I recommend this book.
The Face On the Milk Carton is about this girl who found her face on the milk cartoon. It started
off by Lara one day at lunch and she forgot her milk. She took her friend's milk and said "Guys my face is on the carton of milk." She know that because in the book it said " I remember that day. The dress color was itchy and I had my hair in a ponytail." Why is it a big thing that face in the carton of milk. Well if you the caption it says "Missing Girl". How is this possible you think. She asks her self the same question she asked her self if her parents kidnapped her. When she told her table friends of course they didn't believe her. "Maybe that's a excuse for you to take my milk" one of the girls said. What will happened when she told her parents? 

2 comments:

  1. I'm really interested in the books you read they sound fun to read when I'm feeling lazy and I just want to get lost in this book world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete