Sunday, April 3, 2016

Tapper twins


This is a new book I'm reading.

This book is about two twins named Claudia and Reese.Ever since Reese embarrassed Claudia they have been in 'War'.  This book has many conflict in them one I came across was the fish one. Claudia to revenge on Reese she put a fish in his backpack. "I manged to slide it behind the shin guards." In this part of the book Claudia planed her revenge and now is waiting to see is he reaction. Her friend Sophie helped her get the idea and Claudia thought it was perfect. After a few days Reese is backpack has stinted."Dad: I think a mouse died in coat closet. REALLY stinks in there."  "Mom: Did you get rid of it???"  "No time I had to go to work." Claudia was surprised that Reese didn't find out  about the fish for about two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment