Tuesday, April 19, 2016

A Work In Progress

I'm doing a autobiography on a Youtuber name Connor Franta, A Work In Progress. In his book these so many conflicts, roadblocks and significant events. In his book the A LOT of memories moments. Connor as a child loved to swim and run. He just loved being out. " I loved everything, from going to the local swinning pool with friends in the hot summer, to staying up late and playing flashlight tag under the stars." Said nine year old Connor. Also in his book he has a chapter a chapter named When I Was ... It's basically a mermeroy moment chapter. It talk about when he was one to seventeen years old. Connor said the his most significant memorie moment is when he was nine years old. " I joined the swinning team. I stared swimming lengths against the clock."



No comments:

Post a Comment