Friday, April 29, 2016

Word of the Wiser

I probably found my favorite part of the book is. 

"I love watching you play basketball, Finley. Best part of my day lately- makes me feel like I still have legs, even-but life's more than game. This Russ, he's special. Anyone can see that. Amd it's hard to be special, Finley. You understand what I'm saying" I don't understand what pop is saying, but I nod anyway. "Your special too, Finley. You don't always get to pick the role you're going to play in life, but it's good to play whatever role you got the best way you can," Pop says. "And I know I'm a damn hypocrite for saying that tonight, but that don't make what I said a lie. We've both had hard lives so far. No favors done for either of us." (Sorry it's so long)  but this is my favorite part because Finley final relizes he special too. Not only Boy21 but him too. This explains that everyone has a role in life, everyone has a meaning in life. It's just that Finley hasn't found his yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment