Monday, January 11, 2016

Backlash

Today I finished my Backlash by Sarah Derer Littman and I recommend it if your into sad but humorous story's . I honestly thought this book was going to be like another suicide book and everyone was heartbroken. But I wasn't it was more of a different story and many people are telling it a different way. But I still have a question (Sign post Tough Question) what is everyone thoughts on Lara now. Ever since her incedent people thought of her as the depressed girl . I don't think she will forgive the person who did this. I wonder who are they going to avoided each other. But why didn't this person think before he/she did this? Why didn't this person let Lara explain? After all this Lara is now on the cheerleading team but not the same. She still can't have privacy or have anything to cause her harm but now she can close the doors and be were she wants to with someone. Also she can be online , with some on seeing her. The ending wasn't how I thought is was it made me feel some type of personal connection. But in some parts I just want to like go in the book and say HA! Carma because ever since that person did this he/she been have bad 
I recommend this book it's really good. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your book reviews and I would like to read more of your book reviews.

    ReplyDelete