Wednesday, December 16, 2015

My Christmas Gift


One of my best gifts I ever received is maybe a little place set when j was like 8 years old. It was like a 10 pieces video game thing but for girls. I thought is was the best thing someone could give me. Everyday I use to day with it and bring it to school with me . I once brought it to school and I didn't know it was this girls birthday and I gave to her. I regret that . My favorite game was this soda game were you have to fill the cup so the kids would stop crying. I remember how I use to connect the pieces to be come a huge pieces and to little person would walk to on devise to the other. Now I really want it back but I never found out what the name no matter how much reasearch I do. 

1 comment:

  1. That is a really nice blog for your holiday gift and I like the fact that you added a picture with it.

    ReplyDelete