Friday, September 25, 2015

🇲🇽Your Mexican?🇲🇽

Having a Mexican heritage is not the best, yes I now that we have some of the best food but we don't have the best holidays or important days. To me there some boring ones like Semana Stanta, when you don't eat meat on Fridays like meat is my best friend i need to eat it everyday. Also we have some good holidays like the day of the dead and when we celebrate our independence with a parade of the Mexican flag. These days are important and fun, some fun parts is when you go play games and enjoy the amazing food. But one down fall of it is they talk forever about how and when we got this holiday, I think it very tiring just to stand there and listen when you can be with your family and eat. Also most Mexicans are ether Catholic or Christen, but I was born a Catholic so I had a first communion, baptize and going to have confirmation. Supposedly if your a Catholic and don't have your certificate of these three you can't get married but I don't believe in that and I'm not very religious so I really don't care. (Sorry). Anyways most of us Mexicans don't celebrate Christmas, yes I know shucking, but we celebrate " Los Tress Stantos Rayes" or the Three Kings. This is when you leave your shoes out anywhere and they come and bring you a gifted (sorry I forgot to tell you it on January 7).

No comments:

Post a Comment