Monday, September 21, 2015

My Theme


I believe the the theme is don't judge a book by its cover and friends is the only family you have. I think this is the theme of the The Outsiders because at first there were judge of how the dressed and of how they did everything. The Socs really, I don't mean like they didn't think but believe that they really didn't focus on what there were doing. They just mostly focused of them and didn't care if the Greasers had feeling or not. Socs really just jugde them, when there both the same, I don't mean like there completely the same but you now what I mean.

When I mean friends is the only family I mean like friends would care do everything for you and protect you and keep you covered, just something that a parent or guardian would never do. This theme goes well with The Outsiders because in the book the author doesn't even mention there parents just Jonnys and the three brothers. This theme is the book because all the Greasers are family, brothers, they help, care and have fun together things a family dose. A family is all about love, you may ask yourself what dose this book have to do with love but actually there is a bit of love in this book. At the end of the book they talk about when Jonny passed away everyone was sad and stuff but only two were affected badly Ponyboy and Dally. Ponyboy cried a lot because he is very emotional and Dally didn't kill himself he knew what he was doing and got himself killed, yes it was very sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment